Food Service

Uncas Health District oversees the licensing and regulation of activities involving the preparation and service of food sold or provided to the public within its jurisdiction. This includes restaurants, licensed kitchens, temporary events, vendors, and caterers.

In alignment with the FDA Food Code adopted by the state of Connecticut, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the current Regulation; please refer to the official document here. Additionally, for Frequently Asked Questions regarding the FDA Food Code, please visit the Department of Public Health website.



Campbell Building
401 W. Thames Street, Suite 106
Norwich, CT 06360

Office Location
Park in the back of the Campbell Building
Enter through the Credit Union entrance

Campbell Building Directions

Contact Us
Our office is available Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm for all of the residents in our district.

p 860-823-1189
f 860-887-7898

Skip to content